pie charts

12:28 AM

today consisted mostly of junior high crushes and pie charts 


probably two of the worst things 

someone handed me a clipboard and told me to make a pie chart of my life 

so i did. 

20% piano lessons

30% school

50% done

he laughed then tore the paper in half 

he said to try again 

he said to use emotions 

so i started with a circle 

it wasn't perfect and that bothered me 

and it bothered me that it bothered me 

i can't wrap my head around perfection or a lot of things 

but maybe i shouldn't be too worried about it 

because wrapping your head around something is probably impossible and if you could then..... wow you must have a flexible head 


so if perfection is unattainable 

so if wrapping curious minds around unknown concepts is 100% impractical 


why continue to try 



4 comments