the lion man

3:29 AM

your blonde haired king of the jungle countenance is what graces your "perfect boy" canvas. My bones only purpose are to be used as erasers for your testosterone, for the nights you feel dirty.

It is too dangerous to think about you now

so stay within the walls of your gated fortress, don't look at me  
don't look at me like you're hungry 
don't look at me like you want me
don't make me think wrapping these bones around yours will make you any less gentle 
because your teeth sink
like the titanic
you tear me apart
you tear at my bones and you tear at my heart
like i am meat 
like i am a midnight snack
and like you are a midnight snacker 

it is too dangerous to think about you now  
but we both know that without my bones
i am weak

that i am midnight
and that you always fell asleep. 







5 comments

  1. "I am midnight and you always fell asleep"
    and also
    "your teeth sink like the titanic"

    last time, madeline. last time but so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So basically Reagan stole my comment because those lines are fire. Seriously madline. Your amazing.

    ReplyDelete