i am the princess, and you are the pea

4:30 AM

i never sleep because of you.

you are a kroger brand freezer burned half eaten wanna be, rotting at the top shelf of my refrigerator. get out of my sheets, and don't forget your keys

please wash your mouth, your kisses have expired
and watch your mouth because, my stomach's butterflies are still hesitant to leave you for winter

i will be serving where it rains
while you convert the sun.

what a great symbol

of what our love has always been.








3 comments

  1. "you are a kroger brand freezer burned half eaten wanna be, rotting at the top shelf of my refrigerator."

    Rooooooasted

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you are a kroger brand freezer burned half eaten wanna be, rotting at the top shelf of my refrigerator."

    Rooooooasted

    ReplyDelete