yes, and, i'm sorry, but,

4:16 AM

"hello. can i just ask you, what is your name? do you like sushi? and, i like your style, and your hair, and the way that you raise your hand."


hi. 
my name is just friends, so, please don't touch me
and, i don't like sushi, and, i am wearing my sister's jeans

my name is thank you for the compliment, but,
my hair is fake, and, i really don't like talking in class
i mean, i think you are sweet, but, i am becoming uncomfortable

i am trying, don't you see? i have tried

i am trying 
just to focus
but, you are much too handsome, 
for me

yes, and, i'm sorry, but, 

you are much too handsome
and, you are much too him,
for me.

5 comments

  1. Your words are great, and this pacing and flow you fit them to is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "my name is just friends, so, please don't touch me"
    Gosh I just wish I could make myself feel this way for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY "you are much too him, for me" wow.

    ReplyDelete