wandering minds: hunny it happens

12:23 AM

not sure what to say other than my psychology book looks heavy, and the view from my kitchen table gets worse every hour after 9 pm.

i sent a risky text and its been 7 minutes without a response so I'm a little nervous.




and I just did (attempted) an entire calculus assignment with a sharpie pen only because it makes my handwriting look better.

it was so worth it - even though it bled right through, and destroyed my kitchen counter.

"nobody tells mom"

- my little brother after he spilled chocolate milk all over his newly steamed church shirt this morning


but onto more important things(i guess):


there were 80% in attendance, but how many of us were actually there



and sorry if peter and molly said that weeks ago,

but i get it. 

chasing youthful dreams and disasters is far more beautiful than listening to anything at 9 am. (or 9 pm.)

and that's why i have calc 3rd period.


and why 11:00 is "the best"


and why i don't do a minute of homework until after midnight.







she was drawing.

an unfamiliar voice called her name, and pointed to the cheap projector screen saying:
"you're missing the best part"


she smiled

 then whispered:



"oh, but i'd rather be dreaming"


16 comments

  1. "I sent a risky text and it's been 7 minutes without a response so I'm a little nervous" story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too many things i wanted to quote in this. you are one of my favorite writers. keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chasing youthful dreams and disasters are far more beautiful than listening to anything at 9 am. (or 9 pm.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was beautifully written.

    i read the whole thing thinking "hey, same."

    lets be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are so many things that just work and this whole post is just a yes... great job.

    --Sgt. Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  6. "oh, but i'd rather be dreaming"
    same. i really do love your blog. it means alot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is better than the one about bears that I put in the top 5. Geez.

    Slow down, son, you're killing 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "i sent a risky text and its been 7 minutes without a response so I'm a little nervous."

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness your writing makes me envious

    ReplyDelete