love, you came too soon

12:13 AM

my teeth won't stop chattering 


and it's not because it's cold

because it isn't

but i swear, i've never been more freezing 

i've always wondered how i got so lucky to know exactly what career i want to go into

so i asked 

tonight god told me why he blessed me with so much intense passion for 1 subject 

he said, "my dear, it's the only thing you will ever fall in love with again" 

and i don't know why i asked 

because i always knew 

i always knew i would never love anyone

just 

as much 

as you. 

i can't stop shivering 

and it's not because it's cold

because it isn't. 

3 comments

  1. Every time I read something you've written, I hear your voice and it's pretty cool. A+.

    Even though those don't matter anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rt Hailey.

    Also this post got me hard. So good.

    he said, "my dear, it's the only thing you will ever fall in love with again"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow. I feel like anything I comment on here will ruin the beautiful thing you just wrote, sorry.

    ReplyDelete